Forex Trading Platform – Metatrader 5
MetaTrader 5 is a trading tool designed to work on currency, stock and futures exchanges. With MT5, traders enjoy the opportunity to operate simultaneously on several financial markets. Trading platform makers make every effort to ensure the usability of the terminal for traders. Tools for offering technical analysis, strategy development and testing, automated trading and much more.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL METATRADER 5 VERSIONS AFFECTED BY FOREX TRADING FORM
The rhythm of modern life determines its own rules. It is now possible to trade at the right time on any platform or device. Metatrader 5 will help you continuously monitor your market position. The MetaTrader 5 terminal is the right choice of trading tools for successful work on the Forex market.
MetaTrader 5 for PC
System requirements: Windows 7/8/10information
MetaTrader 5 for Mac OS
System requirements: all Apple devices included MacBook, iMac, Mac Proinformation
MetaTrader 5 for Iphone
Iphone, IPod touch or Ipad. IOS 8.0 or later version is required.information
MetaTrader 5 for Android
System requirements: Android 4.0 or later.information
Creating a Trading Strategy
- • a wide variety of orders for currency and stock trading;
- • more than 70 analytical tools;
- • 21 time frames on the trading chart;
- • the terminal allows simultaneous monitoring of more than 90 charts of the current offering;
- • four modes of working with trading positions (market, instant, exchange, request);
- • open a trading position in one click;
- • automated trading and tester;
- • an improved system for receiving current trading signals, which gives traders enough time to repeat professional transactions;
- • algorithm designed to notify traders of upcoming important news releases relevant to the market.
By combining these tools, a trader can successfully respond to market shocks and come up with their own strategy for trading.
New Features in MetaTrader 5
The developer introduces a significant improvement to the process of opening trading positions. Keeps it simple and convenient but offers some useful new features related to adjusting positions depending on the amount of funds on the market.
MT5 is available for all mobile devices and lets you work from any browser. It keeps traders updated about all developments in the market.