Tradable Bonus is your support in the time of draw-down
For first-time deposit of $500 or larger amount you get huge bonus:
For each deposit of $100 or larger amount you get:
You are only 3 simple steps away from getting the bonus:
Open account and verify personal data
Enable bonus for trading account Classic MT4, Classic MT5 or Market Pro MT4
Fund account and get bonus
Deposit Bonus detailed terms:
- The Offer is valid from May 21, 2018 to July 31, 2020.
- The Offer is available for Classic MT4, Classic MT5 and Market Pro MT4 accounts only! Trading account has not to be connected to any other promotions.
- In order to use The Offer you should:
- Bonus amount:
- 101% of the deposit amount for the first account funding after promotion activation, when deposit amount exceeds 500 USD / 450 EUR / 35 000 RUB;
- 30% of the deposit for each account funding, when deposit amount exceeds 100 USD/90 EUR after enabling The Offer.
- If the deposit amount does not reach the above-mentioned minimum due to any fees charged, losses during currency conversion or other costs related to account funding the bonus will not be credited.
- If the sum total of all the deposits starting from the beginning of the promotion before the deposit is less than the sum total of all withdrawals the bonus is not credited.
- Any account funding from external sources (payment systems) are taken into account if The Offer is enabled.
- According to the Offer Terms, any withdrawals or fund transfers between the accounts are considered withdrawals.
- The maximum active bonus on the account cannot exceed 5,000 USD/4,500 EUR. According to the Offer Terms, after the bonus has been deducted it can be obtained again unlimited number of times.
- The bonus is credited to the trading account in the Credit field and is intended to support the account in time of a drawdown or increasing trading volume.
- The bonus is partially deducted from the account at any time, provided that the current funds amount on the account exceeds the amount of funds at the time of the bonus crediting (including further deposits).
- The bonus is deducted from the account in the following cases:
- Any withdrawal of funds from the account, including inner transfers to another account;
- When the account balance turns negative and there are no open positions;
- If The Offer is disabled for the client;
- After 90 calendar days starting from the date of bonus provision.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Offer Terms.
- According to the Offer Terms, the bonus is intended solely to increase the funds for trading. In order to prevent abuse of the Offer Terms, the Company reserves the right, without warning, at any time at its discretion: to refuse to credit the bonus, to deduct the bonus funds, to cancel 50% of the profit received using the bonus. Such measures can be taken by the Company, including the case of suspecting one and the same person in obtaining bonuses from several interdependent Personal Accounts.
- By enabling The Offer and receiving deposit bonus, the Client confirms familiarization and full agreement with this Offer Terms and shall not send any claims to the Company regarding the rules of using the bonus or the measures taken by the Company in accordance with these Terms.
Partial bonus deduction formula: (Current account funds) – (Account funds at the time of the first active bonus crediting) – (All deposits) – (Bonus funds).
The formula for calculating the account funds after bonus crediting: Balance + Credit + Floating profit/loss
For example, a client’s balance = 250 USD, their floating profit = 50 USD. The client enables The Offer and deposits 1,000 USD to their account. After the bonus (1,010 USD) is credited, the account funds will be 2,310 USD (250 + 50 + 1 000 + 1 010).
If the open transaction results in loss the floating loss equals 100 USD and the account funds decrease to 2,160 USD (250 – 100 + 1 000 + 1 010). In this case, the size of the bonus remains the same, 1,010 USD.
After that, the client closes the loss-making transaction with the result of -100 USD, and gets 200 USD of profit from the next trade. In this case, the account amount is 2,360 USD (250 – 100 + 200 + 1 000 + 1 010). Now, since the current funds exceeded the funds after bonus crediting, the bonus amount is reduced by -50 USD (2 310 – 2 360). Thus, active bonus on the account is 1 010 – 50 = 960 USD and the account equals 2,310 USD.
If the client fund account again and receives bonus, the next calculation will take into account these funds and the bonus will not be reduced by the amount of deposit.
Expand your trading potential with FreshForex!
The promotion is valid: 21.05.2018 — 31.03.2021