GIANT DRAWDOWN BONUS 101%
Fund your account and get additional funds for effective trading For every account funding from $101, 101% of the drawdown bonus will be credited to your account
Double the trading volume
Maintain an account in case of drawdown
Withdraw or transfer funds, saving the bonus
Open account and verify personal data
Enable bonus for trading account Classic MT4, Classic MT5 or Market Pro MT4
Fund account and bonus is yours
- The Offer is valid from January 18, 2022 to May 31, 2022.
- The Offer is available for Classic MT4, Classic MT5 and Market Pro MT4 accounts only! Trading account has not to be connected to any other promotions.
- In order to use The Offer you should:
- Bonus amount is 101% of the deposit amount for the every account funding from 101 USD / 101 EUR / 8080 RUB in the trading account currency;
- If the deposit amount does not reach the above-mentioned minimum due to any fees charged, losses during currency conversion or other costs related to account funding the bonus will not be credited.
- If the sum total of all the deposits starting from the beginning of the promotion before the deposit is less than the sum total of all withdrawals the bonus is not credited.
- Any account funding from external sources (payment systems) are taken into account if The Offer is enabled.
- According to the Offer Terms, any withdrawals or fund transfers between the accounts are considered withdrawals.
- The maximum active bonus on the account cannot exceed 2 500 USD / 2 500 EUR / 200 000 RUB in the trading account currency. According to the Offer Terms, after the bonus has been deducted it can be obtained again unlimited number of times.
- The bonus is credited to the trading account in the Credit field and is intended to support the account in time of a drawdown or increasing trading volume.
- The bonus is partially deducted from the account:
At any time, provided that as a result of a fixed or floating profit, the current funds in the account exceed the amount of funds since the last change (increase or decrease) in the bonus amount.
Partial bonus deduction formula: (Current account funds) – (Account funds at the time of the first active bonus crediting) – (All deposits) – (Bonus funds under the promotion).
The formula for calculating the account funds after bonus crediting: Balance + Credit + Floating profit/loss
For example, a client’s balance = 250 USD, their floating profit = 50 USD. The client enables The Offer and deposits 1 000 USD to their account. After the bonus (1 010 USD) is credited, the account funds will be 2 310 USD (250 + 50 + 1 000 + 1 010).
If the open transaction results in loss the floating loss equals 100 USD and the account funds decrease to 2 160 USD (250 – 100 + 1 000 + 1 010). In this case, the size of the bonus remains the same, 1 010 USD.
After that, the client closes the loss-making transaction with the result of -100 USD, and gets 200 USD of profit from the next trade. In this case, the account amount is 2 360 USD (250 – 100 + 200 + 1 000 + 1 010). Now, since the current funds exceeded the funds after bonus crediting, the bonus amount is reduced by -50 USD (2 310 – 2 360). Thus, active bonus on the account is 1 010 – 50 = 960 USD and the account equals 2 310 USD.
If the client fund account again and receives bonus, the next calculation will take into account these funds and the bonus will not be reduced by the amount of deposit.
When creating a withdrawal request or when transferring funds to another account. The bonus will be reduced to the amount of the Client’s internal funds (Account funds minus the bonus from the Credit field), provided that the amount of internal funds on the account has become less than the amount of the current bonus.
1. Balance is 250 USD, Floating profit is +100 USD, Bonus in the Credit field is 250 USD. The Client creates a withdrawal request for -200 USD. In this case, the Client’s internal funds on the account are 150 USD (Balance 50 USD + Floating Profit 100 USD), and the current bonus is 250 USD. As far as the current internal funds became less than the bonus, the amount of the bonus in the Credit field is reduced to the amount of internal funds and now is 150 USD.
2. Balance is 250 USD, Floating profit is +100 USD, Bonus in the Credit field is 250 USD. The client transfers to another account of -50 USD. In this case, the Client’s internal funds on the account are 300 USD (Balance 200 USD + Floating Profit 100 USD), and the current bonus is 250 USD. As far as the current internal funds became more than the bonus, the amount of the bonus in the Credit field remains the same and now is 250 USD.
The bonus is deducted from the account in the following cases:
- When the account balance turns negative and there are no open positions;
- If The Offer is disabled for the client;
- After 90 calendar days starting from the date of bonus provision.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Offer Terms.
- According to the Offer Terms, the bonus is intended solely to increase the funds for trading. In order to prevent abuse of the Offer Terms, the Company reserves the right, without warning, at any time at its discretion: to refuse to credit the bonus, to deduct the bonus funds, to cancel 50% of the profit received using the bonus. Such measures can be taken by the Company, including the case of suspecting one and the same person in obtaining bonuses from several interdependent Personal Accounts.
- By enabling The Offer and receiving deposit bonus, the Client confirms familiarization and full agreement with this Offer Terms and shall not send any claims to the Company regarding the rules of using the bonus or the measures taken by the Company in accordance with these Terms.